We are happy to inform you that, after the discomfort, the sadness, the uncertainty and the long wait imposed on all of us by recent events, we will finally be reopening in a few weeks time. We have not lost heart during these trying times, on the contrary. We have continued to work and study hard in order to better prepare for the season ahead.
We feel certain that the Corte Gondina Boutique Hotel will be able to exceed your expectations and provide a safehaven for you and your loved ones, with even greater attention to detail, comfort and safety and without losing any of our usual joy, warmth and charm.
Here is a detailed list of our new services and procedures:
• Extreme care and attention will be given to the sanitation of all the rooms and of the communal areas of the hotel.
• Breakfast in Bed: so you can enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your room.
• A “Personalized” Breakfast, served either in our breakfast room or in our garden, which, as per usual, will be abundant, tasty and of the highest quality, while also keeping a safe distance from fellow hotel guests.
• The possibility to do a mobile check-in prior to your arrival.
• To indulge in some quiet “dolce far niente”, relaxing around our swimming pool on one of our safely spaced sunbeds.
• To enjoy a first class lunch and/or dinner by making use of our new “food delivery” service, in collaboration with our fellow restaurateurs of La Morra.
• Flexible booking conditions with the possibility to cancel in case the safety of your trip is no longer guaranteed.
New opportunities are opening up for us and we are working hard to create new solutions, making good use of our creativity and our imagination.
We do not feel alone in these challenging times as we have not just run a hotel these past two decades. We have built up a real global community together with all of our loyal, enthusiastic and wonderful guests. This is what makes us resilient, strong and hopeful for the future!
So please do get in touch.
Call us, email us and follow us on social media.
Tel: 0039 0173 50978
Facebook and Instagram: @cortegondina
WhatsApp: +39 3336212903
We would love to hear from you!
Elena, Bruno and the entire hotel staff.